Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alexander Skarsgard: "I feel like the ugliest person on the planet"


Well, well, being rich and famous sex symbol does not so much given to self-esteem! The Swedish sensation Alexander Skarsgård revealed in a recent interview with Femalefirst that despite his extravagant popularity is still unsure about their appearance. He said: "I am unsure of myself, like most people.

Some days I feel like the ugliest man on the planet. It is not exactly as I walk and think" what the shit hot I am! ". Absolutely not." He also added that he was never especially popular in school, but we think that if he now decided to go to a school meeting with his classmates, he would be guaranteed the hottest topic of conversation there! Let go of the past, Alex, you are adored TV star now!


No comments:

Post a Comment