Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Laila speaks out about her mother's death

Laila Bagge Wahlgren recently spoke for the first time out of grief after her mother's death a year ago. Her mother, Mona Cahling had long struggled against a chronic blood disease and was admitted to hospital and she used with her siblings take turns to spend the night with her. While Laila was forced to accept his mother's permission, she also had to keep their spirits up in the Idol jury, before the whole of Sweden. In a long post on her blog she writes now about the last day her mother was alive and how she learned the terrible news just as she and her husband Niclas Wahlgren had come home from a stay in the hospital.

She wrote: I woke up with a bad feeling in the body. In recent months had been heavy and difficult for me and my siblings, but I remember that I thought I must be strong, strong for my siblings, my son and my mom's sake. I had a hunch that it probably was not far away, but had decided for me to get rid of that feeling because I preferred not to realize that it was so.

Just when I got home the phone rang, it was my beloved brother who was crying and said you must come back, mom will probably take its last breath. Now the tears rolled down my cheeks. The feeling that went through my body then was terrible. Niclas and I went back to the hospital and saw Mom lying there. I hugged her long and whispered in her ear to see you then and I love you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment