Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ola Svensson

Ola Svensson has jumped on the ongoing trend in which artists create their own music companies! He has recently been linked to the production of his new album made giant Universal and instead start his own label, "Oliniho Records". The name says he has a kind of link to the soccer players Robinho & Ronaldinho.

He is now more nervous than ever when he's on hand release the new album "Ola" tomorrow. He says: "It's me who pays my board and go to the pipsvangen so do it, but I feel it's worth it. It's sick scary and nervous when you invest so much. You never know if this is the right choice , it is perhaps the worst career choice I made in my life, it just do not know, maybe it just kills everything. "

We hope it does not kill everything that he says ... Good luck Ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment