Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Katy Perry: "Russell Brand does not betray me, I'm too good in bed"

Katy Perry has become an unrepentant playboy into a loving husband. How? Thanks to the joys of sex. As she said in an interview, it's so good in bed that is sure not to risk any infidelity.

Everybody knows that before you know Katy , Russell Brand was a sex addict, addicted to drugs and various excesses. Then he fell in love, he married his beautiful in India last week, is a safe and happy I made the right move.

But how does Katy to be sure that the redeemed not falling back in the vices of his previous life? The answer is easy: thanks to its prowess in bed . You just come out of an interview with Now Magazine, where is the singer of "California Gurls" to declare:

[Russell] made no secret about how her life was before me. But that was then and this is the future. He betrayed in the past, but he knows what is good with me and will never do anything to put at risk. I trust him 100%.

And where is placed so much confidence?

As Ludacris rapped: "I am a crazy lady on the street and in bed." I can not give me a vote by myself, but if you ask I'm sure Russell will give me 10 to 10.

Well done Katy.


No comments:

Post a Comment