Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Miley Cyrus: "I want to play every role possible"

His work is in first place, it is now clear to everyone, but it seems that Miley Cyrus does not have any clear ideas yet on what genre is more suited to its strings.

The beautiful star of "Hannah Montana" claims to be literally undecided about his work as an actress. Of course it is perfectly normal for a girl of seventeen years to be clear, much to want to try all possible roles before choosing a favorite genre.

I am a bit 'pole in my choices of acting, because I want to do a bit' of everything. One day I tell my mom, you know, I want to do an action film and then I want to do comedy and then several other roles. I'm bored, so I hope to be able to do a bit 'of everything.

What is certain is that Cyrus does not intend to completely put aside his career for love, even now that her parents are coming to the divorce and that she seems to have found stability alongside Liam Hemsworth .

I'm not engaged, I will never marry soon. I do not need to do anything but just sit and relax and enjoy life, and make good music. And this is the most important thing.

Meanwhile, it seems that the star's father, Billy Ray Cyrus, has decided to seek joint custody of three minor children, who are more than Miley and Noah Braison, ten and sixteen. The separation between Billy and Tish Cyrus is doing the young singer suffer much, because it is said that the cause of their own misunderstandings resulting from the difficulty of managing a minor child in a short time has become a world-renowned celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment