Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Alicia Machado defends and advises Belinda

Although Belinda has not been asked, "And now Who will defend?" as some have come to defend the actress and singer, after days spent in an entertainment magazine published some photos that you see on a plan accompanied by a man of passion.

Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado said the interpreter 'Selfish' is a victim of circumstances, "Belinda is a very beautiful girl, very tender, who is expressed by the youth and therefore they are living."

He condemned those who made public the intimate photos of the singer: "I am very sorry for her, I hope everything is well for her and not much scum who take advantage of the innocence and publish things."

Comment: Do you think that Alicia Machado is right to defend Belinda?

Without detailing, Machado confessed that in his youth he lived a chapter similar to what currently happens to Belinda: "It happened to me too, when he, 18, 19, but fortunately there was not much public exposure in 96, as there now.”

The Venezuelan Belinda advised to be more careful with people around her: "It's very beautiful, very talented, a special, but you have to look after. Not everyone who comes by wants to fine."

Yes, Machado said he has never allowed one of his former partners the blackmail wanting to vent their intimacies: "No, I never allowed that, ever."

On the other hand, Machado said that like other stars such as Ricky Martin, in a few years he would write his autobiography: "I would, I think it would be interesting. In my humble opinion I think I have much to tell, I have experienced things beautiful and very difficult things, because life and touched me. As a person, as a mom, as a friend, but I do not think now is the time, maybe in a few years, "he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment