Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Emma Watson talks about her life at the University

The star of 'Harry Potter' Emma Watson graces the cover of the December issue of the magazine Marie Claire and in the accompanying interview reveals how he felt working for a decade in the film franchise why he loves the University Brown and how he decided to cut his trademark long hair.

"It was like I'd done one movie. I've been working consistently for 10 years," says the actress for 20 years at Marie Claire. "But I'm happy that I could do until the end. I took this character to the end and I wanted to finish what I started. Was pretty satisfactory conduct Hermione's journey."

Read more excerpts below:

On his haircut:

"I wanted to do something like that since I have 16 years and when Harry Potter ended in June, just needed a change. It was very symbolic to me. It is very short clipped me in the back and sides. It’s really liberating you can walk without having to worry about my hair. "

On his friends 'protectors' in Brown

"I found a great group of friends ... Brown does have a sense of brotherhood and people are always protecting me. I really take care they want me to feel part of the University. I did my party of 20 years or even Brown I had to tell anyone please do not go up photos to Face book. No one photo was published. It was then I knew I had found a solid group of friends and I felt part of something. "

About playing Harry Potter's friend Hermione:

"Being Hermione just came so naturally I had a real kinship with her. I felt as if he knew exactly who he was like me. She is very loyal and determines, Very intelligent and has many male friends like to me. His eagerness to please and have the right answer is definitely like to me. I am a perfectionist so my bossy attitude always comes out.





No comments:

Post a Comment