Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jose Angel Llamas Gaby Spanic advised that approaches God

After the stormy romance Jose Angel Llamas lived and Gaby Spanic each took different paths.

Jose Angeles, he married actress Mara Croatto with whom he has six years of marriage, the actor currently starring part in the telenovela 'Bought Woman' of TV Azteca.

The life of Jose Angel told TVnotas change and gave the change as:

“A stage spectacular and wonderful. Personally, I live in a great spiritual fulfillment, I am full and happy. My wife, my children and I are Christians and as the Bible says, In fact my house and I serve the Lord."

He added: "We strongly believe in God. He is who built our home and every day, we will thank you very much for what he has given us. "


As is known, when a person happy, more inspirational words and due to their happiness will send an email to Gaby, who was once his partner.

"She must come to God for your life to change for good"


When everyone is happy, that happiness in some way or another would like to share with others, it's like a treasure is endless, the more you share more abundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment