Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Justin Bieber: "I want to get married within 30 years"

Although he was only sixteen, Justin Bieber seems to have very clear ideas about his future. The singer, in fact, after demonstrating to know what's with regard to his career, recently said he had already decided when to marry.

In a recent interview, the young Canadian has decided to tackle a subject as delicate as that of marriage by understanding how, despite the great success, much has his head on his shoulders. Justin has reassured his fans so ensuring no plans to marry, at least up to 30 years.


Bieber has not missed even then the children argument, claiming to want to be relatively soon, since his dream is to be a young dad:

I see myself married, say around 30 years. I do not know, it still seems so far away. But I know that I want to be a young father. I do not want to be old and not being able to play football with my son.

Certainly, however, that if Justin would ever decide to start a family, should slow down a bit 'the pace of work. At the moment, in fact, the singer has an impressive series of projects to be pursued. Alongside his career as a musician, for that matter, should be counted even his autobiography, the launch of its line of enamel and its perfume .



No comments:

Post a Comment