Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Justin Bieber: Preview of "My World Collection"

The teen sensation Justin Bieber is a few days of giving their fans a new material to follow hooked to his music.

What many fans of the beleaguered boy in recent days were expecting, is about to become reality. This is the new album from Justin Bieber called "My World Collection” which includes songs from his two albums earlier, "My World" and "My World 2.0", plus some acoustic songs that will be part of another album coming out soon . But that's not all, but "My World Collection” will also contain an unreleased song called” Pray. "

The album will be released on November 26 in the day called Black Friday (Black Friday), or the day after Thanksgiving Day (celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November). So you are warned, girls. Go collecting money or asking their parents to have the new album of her beloved Justin. In the meantime, I leave an excerpt from his new song "Pray", enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment