Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lady Gaga have the right concept of pop and sex

Lady Gaga posing for GQ Italy almost a month from the only stage in our country's "Monster Ball Tour." The cover is already a whole program, with the star who wears the bra yet another explosive, but also the content of the interview is full of unusual revelations.

The beginnings in music, his Catholic upbringing, his way of thinking about the fame and all that this entails. Here are the ingredients of a repartee between Lady Germanotta and his partner, whom the queen of pop does not seem to want to hide at its most intimate.

I think I have the right concept of pop and sex. I made a great record, there is no other, and most fans are interested only jump behind that killer pace. For me, the work does not end with the songs, there's fashion, performance, and the energy vibrations that bounce in the eyes of fans and I come back.

Certainly life has not always been easy for Stefani, who has not had to mess a little before you jump on top of world rankings and become a true icon. Here's what he revealed about his beginnings as a burlesque dancer in New York.

I went up on stage wrapped in leather straps, with a fringe behind my back that was supposed to cover my ass, burnt hair spray, Black Sabbath danced and sang songs about oral sex. I attended Catholic schools, but I found myself in the underground of New York.

Rigid upbringing that has not deterred however, the interpreter of "Alejandro" his way of doing unconventional and often difficult to understand, full of deep meanings expressed through his extravagant performances, and sometimes not easy to digest for the faint of stomach. But what weighs on the U.S. star to be a celebrity?

I always wanted to be a star. I sacrifice, suffer and bleed to cultivate my creativity. I do not mind not being able to go shopping at the neighborhood store. And I do not mind not being able to go to a club to get drunk for fear of being photographed. I just do not. I'm at home to work. I make music and art for a living.




No comments:

Post a Comment