Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lele Mora: "Belen was not seen, I made it appear as a maid"

"Belen and when 'coming to work with me was not allowed to stay and I have seen in various contexts what could be done the most' fast to keep her away from Italy, 'cause it was illegal was taking it as a domestic "So 'Lele Mora in an interview with Gianluigi comparison that will be' the last word on the air tonight. He explained his willingness to help those who are 'in trouble'. Mora spoke about the aid that was given to Ruby and also gave the example of Argentine showgirl.

"I did call him a job as a domestic trust - added -. Then she started working in television and cleaners, domestic workers who had not become an artist. But I have done this 'cause I realized that Belen had great gifts of great abilities and slowly because it is showing today 'and' one of the first women in the Italian star system.

"I see that they wanted to Sanremo - he concluded - are very sorry for not having more 'in the agency with me, but that's part of the game, there' and who goes there 'who is."




No comments:

Post a Comment