Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Their father called DNA, do or not Gerald's son Pedrito Fernandez?

That's when Pedro Fernandez is or is not the true father of his brother Gerardo has become a great show and especially to see who gets more out, sale or rating.

Just have to see what happened tonight at the Azteca America reality show 'La Academia Bicentennial' where Gerardo involved. After the singing Pedrito brother, his ex-girlfriend appeared Martha Garcia, who told the Mexican magazine Tvnotas that Gerardo was the son of his brother.

The cries with microphone in hand told Gary to tell the truth, tell it was sincere and that he had doubts of who his real father. Something that was very uncomfortable at the participant and the jury mad Lolita Cortez who dressed like a witch, something he seriously took off, shouting: "security, safety, retreat to this woman ... But this show within the show is not over there.

As the program if Laura Bozzo suddenly the program presenter, Ingrid Coronado says, "What happens the father !"... Just tell lacked Marthita already at this stage was booed by everyone: "That she throws away like a dog!"

The truth is that Don José Luis Cuevas appeared alleged father of Peter and Gerardo accompanied by a nurse who came with briefcase in hand and said, "Your mother and I know we are your parents, but if my son gives me permission I want us to do DNA testing for anyone having doubts. "

But I think they ruined Gerardito 'The Academy Bicentennial' the morbocito to have two blood as sharp pulling said "I do not understand the problem, can she wanted his five minutes of fame, I do not care what you say, her that he care if I am or am not. You do not need anything, this space we're stealing from my colleagues. There is nothing to find him because I am happy with my life and who my parents and my brothers. "

So I think the show ended, for now, still have time to convince Gary to be tested for DNA and beats me that this issue will love my dear companion Mariel Malintzin for his hit 'Nacometro of the week' I can not wait to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment