Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Black Eyed Peas: Pacman and other classics in new video

The band's sexy Fergie and company decided to include in the video of their new song "Light up the Night” Images of some classic video games.

I've always been a fan of video games. From very young I started in this great service, and so far, at the age that I have, I can not quit. I like all kinds of games, and there is no doubt that the classics, apart from being part of my favorites, I bring the most beautiful memories. So now that Black Eyed Peas have brought back Pacman, Space Invaders and Pong, among others, I can not rejoice.

These wonderful and great masterpieces of video games are actors next to Fergie, Will.I.Am, And other Black Eyed Peas of video “Light Up the Night” A song that is on his new album just released on 30 November” The Beginning". To remember my "beginnings" (early) in this amazing virtual world. I'm playing right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment