Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Avril Lavigne: "I'm more interested in fashion"

Anyone who has followed the Canadian singer Avril Lavigne from the beginning surely remembered as a girl that fashion did not care much, and that, getting dressed; it was with baggy pants, photos not always very feminine and slippers. But now, that image has changed, as she explains, because of their maturity.

I remember that in his video "Complicated" and "Sk8er Boy" Avril Lavigne looked more like a boy than a girl, but always had a certain charm. I liked it but that I never knew why. Now, those first images I have of Avril seem to have disappeared, although not completely, happily, for though these days Avril look a style more feminine, still has a few touches of the past.

"When I was younger, I dressed like a skater and always had something on it. But as I grew, I eventually heels and dresses to wear. Over time the elections to change what you wear. Now that I'm older and I have my own line of design, I'm more interested in fashion" is what she told Avril Lavigne Daily Records.

"I like to dress with elements of rock 'n' roll, informal. I like jeans with holes and skulls, but now use more women's accessories. Never had worn heels or tight pants, above, or dresses. But today, I like. I've grown. "

Well, yes, we all have style it evolves with age. If not, take a photo at the moment and look back to 5 years from now. Will notice a big difference, and even get to say: How do I get that?

No comments:

Post a Comment