Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt will debut as director

The actress remembered film of terror "I know what you did last summer" and the sequel of it, will release soon a new phase in his career, will be Director Film "Wait till you eat Hellen"(" Wait till Helen comes. ")

When I first saw the movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer", even though the plot itself was fairly predictable, I was bored. What happens is that by that time I liked Jennifer Love Hewitt The protagonist of this film and its second part, called "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer." In both, she played a girl named Julie James, who with his friends was chased by a serial murderer.

I think after that did not stand out much in other movies. Jennifer is in a privileged position within the performance in the television series "Ghost Whisperer". In addition, it was through this series that could make their first steps as a Director, to take over the direction of a couple of chapters.

And now Love Hewitt want to jump as Director in the horror movie "Wait till you eat Hellen, Which taking into account his previous works, more or less we can give an idea of what will be. Although we can avail ourselves of the homonymous book that inspired this movie, and was written by Mary Downing Hahn, whose story revolves around a twelve year old girl who is possessed by a ghost, and that has to be rescued.

Today I would not see a movie, and not just because I do not like Jennifer but because I did not call attention to this type of film. Although well see if I give it a chance.

1 comment: