Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Justin Bieber: Editor of Vanity Fair Facebook

It seems that during this week, the page in Facebook could be the most visited of the magazine Vanity Fair, it has decided to appoint as its first editor invited none other than Justin Bieber.

Can you imagine, ladies that the comments made in the Facebook of the famous magazine Vanity Fair will be checked before one's own Justin Bieber? I can imagine the amount of fans of Justin who packed this page for anything to say to his favorite singer. Moreover, I am sure that from this moment and must have a lot of messages waiting to be moderated by the teen star.

That's how announcing this great news for 'Believers': "This week, the website Facebook to Vanity Fair has its first guest editor of the story: Justin Bieber! Check the site later to find exclusive content, videos and gifts. "

For his part, Justin confirms what was said by Vanity Fair as follows: "I feel great that I am the manager of Facebook’s Vanity Fair. I am very happy with the interview and the cover was the most intense interview I have done. This week will be fun. Be sure to make some comments because I will be sending a fan to write in that section at random a copy of my book. "

You know, girls. What do you hope to enter the Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment