Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miranda Kerr and photo of his son

Look what I found surfing the web, is the beautiful model Miranda Kerr with its small son newborn, the fruit of your love with actor Orlando Bloom.

A few days ago I commented that the model and the actor had not yet defined a name for son had many and not decided by one, but now the baby is name, You want to know what is it, bet it is, something has opened the news. Well, okay, I'll tell you, the baby of Miranda and Orlando is name… Flynn.

Miranda comments in his blog, with the accompanying photograph: "I gave birth without any pain medication and was a long, arduous and difficult work, but Orlando was with me all the time and guiding support. I could not have done it without him, "We are very happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little sunshine “Thank you all for your good wishes and comments. The accompanying picture is that Orlando took from us".

I love the picture; Miranda is very nice and sweet side of her beautiful baby, just missing the father to take the family photograph, probably soon takes a photo the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment