Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taylor Swift: Concert on board a cruise ship

Be cruise by Caribbean in itself, and should be a wonderful experience that I hope someday to live. Now that someone have to attend a concert your favorite singer. The result: incomparable joy and excitement.

I think that what I just said, some may think Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. Well, it's not, which means not think it's a bad singer, but that just is not my favorite. Made the clarification, I keep telling how great it was for many to see and hear Taylor Swift while sailing the beautiful Sea Caribbean.

The cruise which served as the setting for this show was the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas which in honor Taylor Changed its name to Caribbean Cruise Allure of Taylor For seven days.

During his presentation, Taylor was very grateful to the audience, which filled her with great affection: "The good thing is interpreted in the Aqua Theater people in front of you, but they are all on their balconies, are everywhere. It is very exciting. People had decorated their balconies and wore T-shirts, held signs and everything was so sweet. I love feeling the love from fans, was what Taylor Swift said.

Here are a couple of videos showing the presentation of Taylor Swift on the stage of cruise and another on the preparation of concert.



No comments:

Post a Comment