Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trailer - "Little Red Riding Hood"

There goes the trailer end of next film starring Amanda Seyfried, A modern version of the fairy tale that all we have ever had to listen and enjoy "Little Red Riding Hood“.

Who has not heard the story of Little Red Riding Hood, Which now go wherever you are your mother or grandmother, and to demand that I tell? I remember the first time I heard it I was so scared with that wolf guzzling grandmothers, I could not sleep for a week without the lights out of my room. It had less than 5 years, I reckon, and that history, rather than serving to sleep, served to start on me now I suffer from insomnia. But I do not regret, for history, despite being simple, it was fascinating.

Now, in this version of Little Red Riding Hood Starring Amanda Seyfried the story promises to be a little frightening. Well, "terrifying" in the sense that it will be darker with a gothic air, which is guaranteed to give a more sinister meaning to the characters.

Here is the trailer of "Little Red Riding Hood" are forbidden to see those who until now have not heard the story through the voice of their mothers or grandmothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment