Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Katy Perry is like a cat

The beautiful singer Katy Perry says that a she loves cat even says that looks like them. What, yes, it seems in the sense of gaining his affection; you have to earn their love.

I do not like at all the cats But Katy Perry yes, he's obsessed with them: "I'm obsessed with cats. I try to do that there is a cat-woman's personality. I want to be smart, "he said Katy to Star magazine

Here comes the part to earn her affection: "The cats they're like, 'You have to earn my affection.

" And actually I agree with that. People have to earn my affection, but when I am going to be good. I'm very independent as a cat too, and do things on my own time. My cats have a feminine form, is sexy”

She likes both cats which have included something about them in his songs: "I have a lot of those songs on cats on the disc. I have a song that comes in a few months which has a couple of references to the cat, but I think that is a bit brash talk. I leave things in the mystery. "

Oh well, wait a bit for the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment