Perhaps a stupid random breakdown brought an even more theme show? As well as it ran at least American Idol has never, for the talent show makes "Boulevard dreams" come true and now fills the upcoming summer slump. News, News, News - One scandal after another and this time the drama distributed at least several candidates.
The performance presented dock-soap on German television is on Saturday the 8th Theme show on the air. "Rock, Pop and Disco Fever" is the slogan again very changeable, and who will now fly out, is really difficult to predict.
After the sudden expulsion of American Idol favorite Sebastian Wurth, I dare almost certainly not make a prediction. At the moment I'm leaning between Sarah and Marco Angelini Engels, but it could possibly Ardian Bujupi be loud and anti-favorites logic would indeed fly Pietro Lombardi.
- "Here without You" by 3 Doors Down
- "Fairytale" by Alexander Rybak
- "Sex Machine" by James Brown
- "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback
- "Angels" by Robbie Williams
- "Born To Be Alive" by Patrick Hernandez
- "Just a Gigolo" by David Lee Roth
- "You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson
- "Gimme Hope Jo'Anna" by Eddy Grant
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
- "A Moment like This" by Kelly Clarkson
- "I'm so excited" Pointer Sisters
Somehow I feel these songs heard a thousand times to have. Can American Idol Karaoke CD once the switch please? In the last decades of music history has been produced yet more than 40 hits. Mostly I'm looking forward to "Fairytale" by Ardian Bujulpi, because with the Euro Vision Song Contest winning song of 2009, I had not really expected of American Idol...