Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How sad Selena Gomez's mom had a miscarriage

Joy and sorrow are close together. As much as the happy mother of Selena Gomez, has to be pregnant again, so is the shocking news that she has lost the child. Selena said suddenly at the weekend from a few concerts at first was just a family emergency as the reason, but then more information is known.

In what month Mandy Tee fey was and what was the reason for the miscarriage is not known. It’s a real shock and that too just before Christmas. A month ago Selena tweeted overjoyed, "Mom and Brian let me spread the message at last ... My mom was pregnant with my little sister and my little brother. I am the luckiest girl in the world! "

On Friday evening, they then reached the shocking news while she was standing just a Christmas concert on the stage. The gig she was understandably rushed immediately to be with her mother. As an expectant mother such a message is again much closer and it is hoped, not to yourself suffer this fate. Since we are grateful for every bump, the one the girl enters the stomach. I really hope Selena, her mother and the family survive this difficult time well and my thoughts are with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment