Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jenni Rivera apologizes for bad singing the anthem and clarifies what the PGJ

Jenni Rivera apologizes for bad sings the National Anthem of Mexico saying

'I make it clear that I was practicing the song for several days, I put the necessary attention, however, there at the moment not even hear me because the audio equipment was failing, I know that's not an excuse, I just is to say, if I accept that I was wrong, I admit and I'm so sorry. "


The diva of the band also clarifies what the PGJ:

'At that time stating that the money he had was a product of my work and returned $ 30,000 of that time to date I have no knowledge whatsoever that any Mexican authority has required me to declare, however, if the case will be formally there to do ', he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment