Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rihanna and Katy Perry's wedding: "The phone did not take"

Rihanna has finally revealed why they did not attend the wedding of her best friend Katy Perry in India. But the apologies seem a bit 'weak you could not connect to the Internet and the phone does not take in that particular area. And given the demands of work in those conditions was not possible.

After much speculation, was the same as Rihanna was able to explain why not go to the Indian wedding of Katy . Did we mention that they were on business , the singer would delay the processing of his new album to afford a break of 7 days.

The album will be released in two weeks and I had to be reached for approval via e-mail and control a lot of things. There was no scope for either the phone or the Internet. I'm scared. It would have been a bit 'irresponsible. But she understood, and I'm glad I organized the party bachelorette party and had been involved in some way.
And then adds:

I was destroyed. I was really looking forward to it, but Katy got.

Perhaps to atone for the absence, Rihanna has made her friend a special wedding gift , which still does not know anything. You say to her:

I made a really great gift. But she will talk about it.

In short, no network, no marriage. That is an excuse or Rihanna was just anxious for the new album?








No comments:

Post a Comment