Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Duel in the art world

Unfortunately two beautiful the middle of the show, Paty Maldonado Diaz and Sara, are in mourning after the sad loss of their parents.

According to Roxanna Castellanos, yesterday Paty Diaz's father died after he suffered a severe fall, which not only broke her hip, but that left him dead instantly.

Although the show's host did not elaborate today on the death of his partner's father sent a message to theater actress, "Take look forward, we are with you."

Meanwhile, Sara Maldonado's father lost his life after he suffered a stroke last Friday and was admitted to the hospital.

As expected, the actress has given statements to the press, but did so via Twitter: "My father beat me to the sky today in the company of my family and friends said goodbye in pain, but will live forever in my heart. I love you dad forever. That wait for me, you will soon catch up and turn to laugh and embrace ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment