Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Jessica Alba said that good actors do not use script

Jessica Alba has filmed an impressive 25 films over two decades in Hollywood, but the most important role of the actress these days is being a mother for her daughter, Honor. The star of 'Machete' appears on the December cover of Elle magazine and talks about how the lack of confidence in itself and how it is used to restrain her previous roles in films. "I know I was swimming in deep with some of the movies I've done. I was not trying. I knew what they were," he said.

"Good players never use the script unless it is a wonderful letter. All good actors with whom I worked, they all say what they mean." said Jessica Alba told the magazine.

On gaining confidence in his performance "I've been so afraid of criticism since I am girl. Every time I criticize, I took it simply too personal, but now I have no problem with that. It's just an opportunity to try things in a way different to play more with a character. It also gives me the opportunity to have a guide and use my voice. "

The actress also talked about resting after pregnancy "I had been working nonstop for 12 years. And it was just as clear that there was something more important to do."

And about choosing their roles said "The time is not with my daughter must be for something worth it, so when I sat down with my agents when I was ready to return to work, I said: I will choose based on managers."

On being a star girl said "I now prefer roles that are not major. It's different, a better way of approaching something."


No comments:

Post a Comment