Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New pair of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries

Kim quickly forgotten very fast. Very few days ago walking paired with Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry has now come up with new conquest: An athlete, for a change.

Not everyone has the ability to forget our former partners at the speed of Kim Kardashian. I really envy you. Is that more than three years ago that I'm alone and I think I am because I keep thinking about my ex.

Pathetic, I know. Finally, how would like to have that gift to eliminate all memory that has Kardashian.

On Friday night he was captured by some photographers outside the concert Z100's Jingle Ball, in which were presented Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Katy Perry, and was not alone. The reality TV star, 30, was accompanied by the New Jersey basketball Nest Kris Humphries, 25.

After the concert, they both went to a local New York, where they were having fun until about 2 am. After that, though avoided at all costs be seen by the press, were photographed as they entered the hotel of Kardashian in the same city.

To end this note, we told what Kim told the media about their preferences for partners, while still in the show: "I'd rather date someone who has a good heart." So you know, you do not need to be role models and athletes to get an appointment Kim. Although in reality it seems that if you do not meet these requirements, it is impossible to approach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment