Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vitoria Justice: "Pink, Britney and Madonna affect me"

The actress from the series Victorious (who is also a singer), Victoria Justice, shares with us about the influence music has, the great singers he admires and always listens to his music.

Victoria asked about his influences, musical, to which she replied: "It's hard to tell because I am inspired by all kinds of music. It is difficult to identify a single artist, but I'll try to name a few: Pink, Sara Bareilles, Britney Spears, Madonna , Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen. " " I love the music of Motown, Hall and Oates, Carly Simon, Billy Joel, The Jackson 5, Karen Carpenter, The Beatles . "

"I could go on and on. That's very difficult to answer this question. I listened to all these artists since I was little, so that they all have influenced me one way or another, "he added .

Victoria also commented on his songs: "I will say that a lot of songs I've written are my own personal experience, are special to me. One can only hope that people like”


No comments:

Post a Comment