Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jasmine V details on song with Nick Jonas

As we all know, the singer Jasmine V will soon launch its first disk to the delight of all fans of this beautiful girl. And one of the songs included in it, will involve the collaboration of Nick Jonas.

Apparently, Jasmine V want your album debut generated great expectations among fans, and has therefore decided to have the assistance of a member of super famous Jonas Brothers, Nick. Besides, she knows that to make contact with people, to write songs that can represent not only her, but a large number of people. And some of that is what she says next.

On his disk it should be ready in a few months. Have about 10 or 11 songs. My fans will have a better and more complete perspective of who I am. I know that I've gone through different things, breakups, crushes, sparks. I'm a normal girl surprised to hear me sing the number of slow songs.

On song Nick Jonas a couple of weeks, I was in the studio with him. We were writing a song together. He played the piano and started brainstorming. The song is basically about being in a relationship and know that a man who loves me, as I grow into a young woman. "

About video of his song "All These Boys": "The message behind the song is that if you're going through a breakup, you have to know that there are more guys to choose from. The video is full of fun. It's like a music video inside another, with guys auditioning to be part of it. "


No comments:

Post a Comment