Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New trailer: Scream 4

Those who have seen Scream, Scream 2 and Scream 3, will be awaiting the release date for the continuation of these movies, Scream 4In the meantime you can see the new trailer.

I do not like movies terror because they always scare me, I will accept, I prefer action movies or something that makes me laugh. To you probably do like the movies terror and so is this trailer of Scream 4. The story is Sidney Prescott, now 10 years have passed since the terrible Woodsboro murders and Sidney has not said anything about the murders, all thanks to his skills as a writer and his friends, Dewey and his wife, Gale, has been recover.

But not all is bliss, some students have found murdered, then the world will crumble Sydney with the reappearance of Ghost face, who is willing to make Sidney and those close to her, as her cousin and her best friend Jill Kirby pass one of the worst nightmares.


No comments:

Post a Comment