Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Selena Gomez is not sad about the end of his series

Selena Gomez not sad by the end of his series on Disney, 'Wizards of Waverly Place’ That’s OK, she wants to spend the best moments now that just your program.

Something that gives me a little sad is that Selena go to Disney, I must admit I liked the series, but it is growing and you should. Surely you too embarrassed if you are a fan of 'Wizards of Waverly Place' and Selena, but she can not be sad, has decided it must have a good time with their peers and not be sad: "We decided we do not want to be melancholy” We will not be depressed regard. Let's make every week a party. "

"The actors have had to help me get" "I am the worst - I am very excited by what has been, without doubt makes me happy these last few weeks " said the beautiful actress.

Do not think that has not cried before having to leave the program, he asked if there tears on the subject, she replied: "Yeh, me more than anyone else!”

No comments:

Post a Comment