Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove not forget her ex

Nick actress, Miranda Cosgrove, Who is also a singer, said it makes it difficult to forget to ex boyfriend. I think many teens can understand is something that happens to everyone.

The first love is not forget They always say that, I think they are right, I either forgot but it's not affecting me right now, 'and I got over it', as they say, although it is hard to do and that happens to everyone, even with Celebrity as Miranda Cosgrove.

"I've only had one serious boyfriend, but we've been together about three years", "We broke up not long ago. It's the kind that I really liked. People say you always have a person you never forget and I feel well “I Curly said actress.

Expected, Miranda not reveal the name of your ex boyfriend, But fans suspect that the star of Nickelodeon was going out with Nat Wolff, and he was the boy who broke her heart.

"I've been to two appointments and I meet nice people all the time, but I can not forget my ex"" Right now I feel a little weird to go out with people, "the beautiful young singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment