Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Diane Kruger in the journal 'Glamour' for March 2011

The actress who played Bridget von Hammersmark agent in film 'Inglourious Basterds', Diane KrugerWe are surprised to be the home of the famous Magazine Glamor, for editing March 2011.

In his love for fashion: "I really like the clothes. Make it an art form and using it is a form of self-expression. I find it very exciting because I can remember times in my life, my mood, what I felt. "

As it wasting money: "The biggest fashion purchase I made was six years ago. No kidding. All my life I've wanted to own a Hermes Constance bag and when I signed up with Calvin Klein, I decided this was the time that I could afford. Honestly, it hurt me pay for that ".

About her boyfriend Joshua Jackson and his style: "Let's go shopping. He likes. Definitely did not agree with those blue sneakers all the time carrying around a year and a half. "

Have breaks in their past: 'Without sounding pessimistic, I learned I not believe in marriage. I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. No paper that makes you stays ".


No comments:

Post a Comment