Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Robert Pattinson felt old to be the son of Reese Witherspoon

The handsome actor Robert Pattinson admits that he was very old to be the son of the beautiful actress Reese Witherspoon in film Vanity Fair.

Now we know that Robert Pattinson is the lover of Reese Witherspoon in the movie "Water for Elephants", but before they were together in the film "Vanity Fair", here Robert was son of Reese and he says he looked old for that role.

Robert told Entertainment Tonight: "It seems to have been a long time ago; I remember that even in the set I thought I looked too old to be their son". Meanwhile, Resse also wanted to say something, she said: "He was walking down the hall and went to the director and said, 'That's my son? He is so handsome. I was like, 'He's so hot'. "

I think many girls say the same thing Reese, Robert is a very handsome and hot guy, she sure can return to state after being her lover in "Water for Elephants."

No comments:

Post a Comment