Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Willow Smith: "I'm not in love with Justin Bieber"

The little singer of 10 years Willow Smith, Was interviewed by the magazine Teen Vogue, here comments on the relationship with Justin Bieber, Style and music.

About dealing with the baby, Willow Bieber said his brother, like Jaden Smith: '(Justin is) as my brother, "I'm not in love with him."

His song 'Whip My Hair' has a meaning, Willow tells us what means: "It means not being afraid of being you and if people do not like, do not bother, you know."

Will's daughter Smith also spoke about her style, she gets what she wants: "I wear whatever I want. If I wear a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will. "

Finally, he commented on his interest in music: "I used to go on tour with my mom and dad and see what they were doing, and I would say, 'Oh, I want to do that, I want to do that'."

No comments:

Post a Comment