Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Nina Dobrev: What keeps in his wallet?

To me, a man is a complete mystery to know how women are able to save so much in a portfolio. But even more mysterious, is to know what things are within a portfolio woman. Consider, then, what are the things that keeps Nina Dobrev in portfolio.

Sure many guys, like me, have that question. I remember once I was walking with a friend in the park and she, as is common among women, carried a wallet. Then, as we were running out of topics of conversation, I asked what brought in there. Not lying when I say that just list the things he was taking it, we had a topic of conversation for more than two hours.

It was amazing how many objects that could house a portfolio so small. Some of the things that caught my attention most were: A full set of makeup ("to walk in the park?!), Lollipops in different flavors (happily invited me one) and a strange thing in the end I ended up learning that was a mirror.

Anyway, sure you girls will have things much more rare in portfolios that I have told you. Now, if you want to share with us their secrets, would be great. In the meantime of what is inside the portfolio the beautiful Nina Dobrev, star of the hit series "The Vampire Diaries?"

  • A Canon SD1300
  • IPAD
  • A Louis Vuitton wallet
  • A compact mirror Sephora Collection
  • A fragrance "roller ball" DKNY Be Delicious
  • A mascara Lash Blast, Cover Girl
  • Shadow NARS Blush in Orgasm


No comments:

Post a Comment