Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hilary Duff, blonde for the summer

Actress and singer Hilary Duff have returned to historical old look, I mean now your hair looks blond. Why? Is That What Happens Hilary wanted to change by summer , Which is why it is now blonde .

To feel more summer the actress wanted to return to their color blond "She wanted to change the season for summer "Said Tracy Cunningham, her stylist. Not to say being brunette that did not like him, "I loved being to brunette too.

She is lucky one of Those People Who Can Use Any color with your skin tone, But it felt like I HAD to Have a change," I added.

It is true, Hilary Be fit well blonde or brown, so is pretty anyway. Now I have wanted to do something to me in the hair, not paint it blond, I Would Not Be Any Good, But Something I will, at least I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment