Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Selena Gomez: Obsessed with "Femme Fatale" by Britney Spears

That Selena Gomez demonstrates their fanaticism for Britney Spears is not news, is not it? But anyway, she wanted to continue showing that it is a big fan of the Princess of Pop, especially now that it has released a new album and is going through one of the highlights of his career.

Through Twitter we can find out many things about the famous, among which are, of course, our favorite artists. For example, we know what they like to eat, drink, your favorite movies and a lot things they write and share with us more personal.

In this case, Selena Gomez has made us remember what fan that is Britney Spears, writing that "I'm so obsessed with the new album Britney spears is soooo amazing.”

But that's not all; recently, in an interview he did Ryan Securest on his radio show, Selena told how he was the first time he was in a concert of Britney: "I was with my cousin and we nosebleed. I remember that was one of the highlights of my life, I felt like I was in the clouds. "

Anyway, as I said, I have not been able to hear the record of Britney Spears “Femme Fatale ", but surely if you are fans of it, such as Selena Gomez, I have done and will certainly have enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment