Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Luz Elena Gonzalez expecting her second child

Although recently we saw stunning posing for a men's magazine, this day was announced the news that Luz Elena Gonzalez, 37 years old, will mom.

So enjoying the success of the soap opera 'One lucky family' where she plays the character of 'Grace', Mexican actress dismisses this 2011 with the joy of knowing that she and her husband Bernardo Martinez, will give a brother to his son James, four years.

So after thanking through his Twitter account to the publication that has gave the exclusive news of "another great joy in my life waiting for my second baby!” Mexican actress took the opportunity to share a few words about it. ..

"I'm happy Siiiiiiiii! Thank you dear God for giving me another blessing in my life and Juan Osorio Thanks for all your support we know you".

No comments:

Post a Comment