Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

We are the night! Now they bite in Germany - New Vampire Trailer!

In this film, the pot is already Schalk particularly curious, because when I few weeks ago saw the first trailer in the cinema, I had not expected that this is a German production. Cool playing in Berlin so I thought, and film entitled "We Are the Night" was shown as I once was really surprised.

So that is this film about the local vampire is already reported for months. Was somehow clear that one can not escape the hype and also really nice bites. But if "We are the night!" Rasane the pace of the trailer may maintain Pottschalk the guaranteed leave the cinema inspired. Party horny vampires and blood, I still find very fascinating and a little bit, I felt even on "Blade" recalls. Let's see if our German subsidiary vampire is just as cool ...


No comments:

Post a Comment