Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oprah Winfrey wanted to commit suicide when she became pregnant at age 14

Everyone knows TV presenter, Oprah Winfrey she was just commenting that pregnant at age 14 and therefore thought commit suicide I did not want to have a baby.

Oprah Winfrey was presented to Piers Morgan TV Tonight (CNN), said here when I was 14 was pregnant and just thought commit suicide: "I was 14 and did not feel anything (to his son), I thought that before the baby was born I had to kill me"" Really, really, I hid the whole situation. I did stupid things like drinking detergent. "

It happens that Oprah did not think much when having sex and they do not feel anything for the baby: "I knew my pregnancy was the result of bad choices. He had no limits, abuse, have been sexually abused from age 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 I became a promiscuous person and I was relieved when I lost that baby that had no connection. "

The presenter said that in those days was the worst that could happen: "That's why I identify with many girls in this situation. Now the stigma is so great that there when I was in school. When I was 14 years old having a child was the end of your life, your life is over, then the baby died never took him home from the hospital, when the baby died I knew I had a second chance ".

No comments:

Post a Comment