Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: The sweetest dream couple in Hollywood

Oh how sweet is that? Who are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez longer than ten seconds looking at who gets it almost tears in his eyes. At least it into the pot Schalk went, but with so much "candy" I get very fast tooth pain and then provide freighter eyes.

Sorry I stop sensitive teeth and otherwise I am also very sensitive. Ah, but the two are square and cute! As one might but directly to "Brangelina" and will adopt them both. If I were to get married someday, I will have exactly this couple than life-size marzipan figure on my wedding cake.

Great to see Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez public trust at last: No panic, no wedding! The two can infect all of the style with their "big" loose on the Vanity Fair Party time in the pocket.

In red and black in it! He takes up the color of Selena in his "Plug-handkerchief" on again, and thus shows very indirectly: "belongs to me, as my handkerchief in my pocket, you" As fit it all together perfectly and even the lipstick of Miss Gomez the same color as her dress. From this "small" the couple is thrilled Pottschalk real total. The butterflies still beat their wings hard and Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez in the seventh heaven for a long time keep it ...



No comments:

Post a Comment