Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Katy Perry, Rihanna, or Britney Spears - who's hotter?

Three contemporary Charaktare our current pop culture, who rarely un trousers in the past 12 months have shaken up the charts - What could be more than time to start a comparison? The undisputed queen of the charts is definitely Rihanna, because the number of their singles neither can nor Katy Perry compete Lady Gaga. Hardly threatening a song from the Top Ten to adopt, Rihanna already considered for the next hit. Only Girl in the World, Love the Way You Lie (with Eminem), who’s that chick (with David Guetta), what’s my name (with Drake) and up to date "S & M". Since the body loses ever fast track and each of these songs was a bomb hit!

Why is Rihanna on Pottschalk "MP3 player" is a permanent resident, for her music, I hear myself in spite of cruelty and optical gelegentich exaggerated productions really like to. Alejandro, Alejandro - Is the Pottschalk a traitor? I would be lying if I said it would be the last single from Lady GaGa not up to me and had run down. On presentation and visualization can be normal best fight on and I have neither acoustic nor Rihanna Lady Gaga "pain" is preparing.

Trend of "super-productions" and related calculated provocations me is still on the mind. The Katy Perry makes it there a little more subtle, but it sells, of course, "of" the sex lives rail: "A look into Dekolette enough! “ Katy Perry” Well she dresses already very generous and it is certainly not a stupid accident that she is seen in "California Gurls" and "Teenage Dreams" almost naked.

But when I had the opportunity of the three pop singers to spend an evening with one, then I would probably Katy Perry decide. Seems to me still the most down to earth to be, but maybe I fall in the pure point and just its image. However, their marriage with Russell Brand proves that it really is now not a shallow person.

The tastes are different; this applies not only to the choice of partners, but also for the pillory celebrity pop star choice. You can Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry may deal with related hardcore fans without scraps. That's why I'm going to leave in the survey, several possible answers. What about Britney Spears? Which is of course durchzustarten just there and wait on the ground a little? It would only go for sympathy, it would of course my choice dominate, but here goes even further to "chart hits," "media presence", "image", "nerve-factor" and, ultimately, of course, is one of personal taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment