Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ashley Greene comes up with bassist Kings of Leon?

Yesterday just told them that the actress Ashley Greene and singer Joe Jonas had decided to put an end to their relationship. A few hours later, I began to read it Ashley I was dating another guy. I do not want to believe, but now that I see photos, I see that was true. Will the replacement of Joe?

How long would you take to start dating someone else after breaking up with his former partner? I do not know, I have a set time, but I think that at least would not have a date with anyone for about three or four months, minimum.

And it's not because I want to suffer or feel disappointed in all women. Nothing to see and I think I would take that long only because I think that is the minimum that I need to know a new person and start thinking that something might emerge.

However, as I said a few days in the case of Justin Timberlake, Not that I think it's wrong that some just end up with someone, start looking for replacement. It is up to each, and that is respected. Why I do not think it's wrong that Ashley has come up with bassist Kings of Leon, Jared Followill, Who some time ago was closely linked to Miley Cyrus.

Ashley and Jared were seen yesterday, just hours after the announcement of the breakdown of the actress with Joe Jonas, celebrating St. Patrick's Day, accompanied by her father. Visited some Irish bars in New York and, according to what is said, were very affectionate at times.

On the other hand, those who believe that Joe Jonas would be going wrong, then let me tell you no. Or at least not show it, as it has been very well yesterday walking down the streets of West Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment