Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Selena Gomez: "Who Says" (New Song)

The beautiful singer and star of the Disney series "Wizards of Waverly Place" Selena Gomez, Today introduced in the radio show from Ryan Seacrest, his new song "Who Says", sure his fans have been anxiously waiting.

Last week I noted that Selena Gomez had submitted the official image of its new song “Who Says” I am sure that since she knew Fan Selena Gomez & The Scene were preparing new material, they were excited about the opportunity to hear something new from official now sweetheart Justin Bieber.

However, this enthusiasm is just a few seconds of being overflowed because now I will introduce the song that Selena Gomez and his group have prepared for you: Who Says“.

On "Who Says“, Selena said: "I feel as if my fans want the song now." On the other hand, also gave its views on social networks: "Twitter and Face book are very negative for me, in that world access to the feelings of others is so easy, especially for those who just hate and try to throw you down.”

Without further ado, I leave you with the song who says” Of Selena Gomez & the Scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment