Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens, your family and friends have centered

Many Celebrities get high fame in the lead, so this Some Careful That does not Happen and Can Be Maintained Focused Fortunately the family and Friends Often help you, at least it Happens with actress Vanessa Hudgens.

Thank God There are Parents who always make you down to earth: "I had my family to stay on earth, "Said Vanessa.”I'm so close to my mom and dad. Their world revolves around Hollywood dose not."

To Make Matters worse, in Addition to STI family Also you Friends Who Were with her: "I Also Had Friends to grow as Ashley [Tisdale] and Zac [Efron]. We were all on this journey together. You Have to have to friends keep your head on straight, "added the actress.

Vanessa has Also Worked on two films, Which Are to come out: "With two films coming out this month, I Give peoples the Opportunity to really see me differently. I have a new sense of confidence," Said Hudgens.

I still say we thank God Family and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment