Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jackson Rathbone Twilight vampire rocks with 100 monkeys!

I do not know how to begin ... The latest pictures of Jackson Rathbone me slyly smooth the language! Otherwise, better known as the Twilight vampire struggled with facial expression, he has recently with his band "100 monkeys" rockin 'on a charity event in Las Vegas. What a show! What kind of pictures! What a man!

That such a wild rocker in the gentle soul actor, I would not have thought possible. Even though I know the band for quite some time, was not clear to me how the leave on the stage. Like a true rock star, he yells into the microphone - no delicate white makeup and languishing eyes, but concentrated, sweaty testosterone. So like me in this role Jackson really best. Rock on!


No comments:

Post a Comment