Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Stars believe it Christmas is certainly very

Oh yes! It is already October and that means that the official holiday season starts in a few weeks of psycho princess. After all the bells ringing in my head - no not as some suspect, the whole year - but in time from 01 Of November.

I'm not talking about that all retailers have long been the chocolate Santas and gingerbread have cleared the shelves. No, I mean the mood and atmosphere that can be felt everywhere, when Christmas is approaching. Somehow this year I have the feeling that many people around me just as eager for the period are cuddly.

Maybe it's because the summer was so gritting that each individual had a lot of time, Christmas is about feelings entwickeln.Vielleicht it but only because I am suffering from delusions and this year am particularly disturbed x-mas.

Oooooooooder ... it is the fault of the music industry. Yes, it will be. Because this seems to be at various chain stores (or me?) Has undertaken a role model and have begun this year, especially early on, unpack the bell music. Of course, one of the few who already dance under the mistletoe is teen dream Justin Bieber. Also, Michael Buble and Shania Twain had been the first cookie smell in the nose and were inspired to Christmas effusions.

But much more I have personally delighted with the news that even the allerallerallererste Christmas album by She & Him on 25 October will be published. The American import that is droning then even in time for psycho princess' Christmas time in my CD player. You can the first good piece of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" listen already on You Tube and revel in anticipation - of course not yet officially.

Since the stars do so well that it's Christmas already, I feel wonderful in society ... and only half as ostracized as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment